Recently, I spent some time helping Jenny pack up her house in Deer Park in preparation of her wedding and move to San Antonio. Thankfully, her house sold quickly, and we were actually packing in a hurry! One night I took Callie, and we spent the night so I could stay and pack late. The kids were so cute...Callie read everyone's bedtime stories and got them all snuggled in...yea for older cousins! (really only 6 months older than Zeke, but, whatever it takes!) While I am pretty sad at Jen moving away, I am so excited for her new life with Brady and Chloe--what a perfect, God-driven match. I know she and the kiddos will be happy, safe, and love being a family. I suppose, to be honest, many things still remind me that Brad is gone, and that brings a moment of sadness everytime, and always will. However, what better way for life to move forward than with 2 "broken" families coming together, becoming whole again, and praising God all the while--it's a blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment