Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Way Behind...Macie Turns One!!!






So hard to believe my baby girl turned one!!! The year has really flown by. I'm so proud of her and she brings such joy to our lives. Her one year birthday was a little bittersweet for me, as it occurs around the anniversary of Brad's passing, and how I wish he were here to see her! As tradition goes, she got a donut on the morning of her birthday with a candle in it. Her party was at Grammy's House, with a Candyland theme...special thanks to my mom, Aunt Alli, Grammy for all their help! I thought it turned out really cute, and we were blessed with family and friends to help us celebrate. She did enjoy her cake! She definately has a sweet tooth, imagine that! We love you, sweet Macie!















1 comment:

kj7 said...

I'm so sad that y'all aren't close so that we can watch them grow. It's time for me to come for a visit so let's plan it. Kate has recital this weekend but after that here we come. we miss you guys sooo much!