This past Saturday was the Fun Run to benefit the Wims family at Clear Creek High School. It was awesome, with more than 400 people registered. The kiddos had a blast. Callie ran/walk the whole 5K--and ran hard! Regan, Bryan and Brad's 7 year old cousin, ran his heart out, beat many adults and any other kid his age. Kendall, another of Bryan and Brad's cousins, placed 14th overall at 12 years old!

I took so many pictures, but here are a few from the day. We all wish so much that Brad could have been there--but we feel that he saw it all!
6 comments:
I saw you but didnt get to hug you and your adorable belly! Looks like it was an amazing day! The afternoon was beautiful! whit
FINALLY! Good pictures Lisa. Love ya~ KJ
Been anxiously awaiting your new posts! All the pics are great, but I especially love the booty shot of Jack. Can't wait to see that in his wedding video some day! Shake your booty, shake your booty!
Thanks for sharing so many precious pictures, Lisa! So glad to see that the Fun Run was such a success. And, I agree that Brad saw it all.
You got some great pictures! It was so good seeing you guys. We need to get together sooner than later!
Great pictures! You need to post the one of you and Bryan and Baby Macie- it is really cute!
Post a Comment