
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Rodeo Days
We went to the Houston Rodeo with my In-Laws, Allison and her boyfriend Scott. They have a whole section of the Rodeo grounds dedicated to kids, with pig races, petting zoo, rides, and much more. One area the kids really liked was set up for them to be pretend farmers--where they did everything from "plant" crops to "milking" a cow, taking all of their crops to market, etc...Callie especially loves the petting zoo--I think she'd stay in there for hours! Jack isn't too fond of the roaming, nibbling animals. The concert that night was Darius Rucker (formerly Hootie and the Blowfish lead singer)--I really enjoyed it. The music was of course, loud, so Grammy gave Jack some kleenex for his ears. My sweet little boy HATES loud noises, especially fireworks, so there were some tears shed that night! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
oh so cute! I cant imagine my little Aydia being that big and long hair! so cute
Post a Comment