Thursday, September 10, 2009

NON-working Momma!


Well, I am officially jobless! Well, except for taking care of 3 little hoodlums and a hubby! I quit my job the end of August. We have debated about it for a long time, and finally decided it was time--this job has been a great experience, but has really worn me out; especially on top of having children, husband in school, etc...Bryan doesn't start work until January, so we are going to enjoy some real quality family time. We really believe this opportunity is too good to pass up--what a rare treasure to have the next few months all to ourselves! Yes, we'll be poor--but that's ok! We plan to do some traveling to see family, friends, etc..anywhere we can stay for free! :)




2 comments:

Jami said...

You heard it over the weekend and guess what I did yesterday... I talked to the boss man and I'm 12 weeks for my last day!

Unknown said...

I dont know if you'd have any reason to pass through Dallas but you guys are always welcome! We have an extra bed and lots o' air mattresses!