

I'm feeling a little sad tonight because my oldest child will be 6 tomorrow! It's so hard for me to believe that it's been six years since that tiny 5 pound girl was born, and changed our lives forever. What fun she has been and continues to be every day. I love that she loves socks, horses and unicorns, stuffed animals more than dolls, pj's, and dress-up stuff. I love that she gets excited about picking clips for her hair every day. I love that she colors 4-5 pictures a day and writes "To Mommy From Callie" on all of them! I love that she wants to hold Macie all the time, even when she's crying. I love that she can insist she's not tired, then fall asleep before I leave the room at night. I love that she prays at the table and at bedtime, often for whatever she sees at the moment! I love that she checks her loose tooth 50 times a day and tells me "it's probably coming out today". I love that she is so excited about her birthday because she wants donuts for breakfast. She is a super great girl, and whethor I want it to or not, tomorrow is coming, and so is 6 years old!

5 comments:
Time goes so fast, so make sure that you enjoy every minute. My baby just turned 12, and I wonder every day where the time went. By the way, she is absolutely beautiful.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIE!! :) Hope Bar studies are going well and after it is all over we need to have dinner.
Happy, happy birthday peanut!
Happy Birthday Callie! We enjoyed celebrating with you and we are all impressed with your perfect dive into the pool! How grown up you are! What a beautiful young lady you are!
Happy Birthday Callie! I love watching you grow into a beautiful young girl. You are such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment