We had decided on a name, and have decided to go ahead and share it. This is quite unusual for us, as with the first 2, we had several choices, but couldn't settle on one until we saw her/his face. This time, it just clicked. Her name is Macie Rae Hanna! My middle name is Rae, as is my Dad's (though his is spelled Ray). These are some of my ultrasound pics I scanned in. These are sometimes hard to tell...the 3-D one is a head-on view of her, all snuggled into a ball; with her hands up in front of her bent-down head, and her little feet folded up. The regular ultrasound pic is her profile--head on the right, hand and foot up in the air.Monday, January 26, 2009
Number Three...Has a Name!!!
We had decided on a name, and have decided to go ahead and share it. This is quite unusual for us, as with the first 2, we had several choices, but couldn't settle on one until we saw her/his face. This time, it just clicked. Her name is Macie Rae Hanna! My middle name is Rae, as is my Dad's (though his is spelled Ray). These are some of my ultrasound pics I scanned in. These are sometimes hard to tell...the 3-D one is a head-on view of her, all snuggled into a ball; with her hands up in front of her bent-down head, and her little feet folded up. The regular ultrasound pic is her profile--head on the right, hand and foot up in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Very cute, sweet name. Love it!
The two kids in the picture seem to enjoy each other's company a lot. It will be nice if kids are engaged in some nice creative friendship
online childrens store
What a sweet name, and how awesome are those 3-D ultrasounds?! I am always amazed by them. Enjoy reading your blog and keeping up with your precious family.
Nell Hartleib
(Matt and Sarah's mom)
YEAH! I heard the news broke while I was out of town. Miss ya, can't wait to hold this little sweetie!
Ok, what's with the online advertisement in the second comment?
I LOVE the name and I can't wait to meet that sweet baby! Thanks for sharing her pictures...this is actually the first time Aunt Jenny has seen them! Cute!
Love, love the name Macie. So sweet and a nice compliment to Callie and Jack! I'm so happy for you all!
Wow! This is so cool!! I love it!! She is so precious, and I love the name!!! Macie is adorable!
Such a cute name! I love it. Can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment