Wow! Sorry I haven't updated in so long! Basically we have been on the run since Hurricane Ike, with only a few days spent here in the last 3 weeks. We finally regained electricity Sunday--yea!! We have been gone, and a lot of the time without internet access, so I haven't made the announcement I have been meaning to, but we are expecting number 3!! I am 12 weeks along, and so far, everything looks great. Below, you will find pics from this past month, and our "Hurrication". Enjoy!
5 comments:
Congrats on the pregnancy!! When are you due??
We are soooo excited for you! Congratulations!
CONGRATS!!! An April baby? Love the pics (especially from Research Park). Hope you didn't have too much damage at home from Ike.
Congratulations! So excited for y'all! Hope life is getting back to normal for you after Ike.:)
Congrats on Hanna #3! And now I'm stalking your blog.... Hope to see ya'll soon.
Post a Comment