

I can't believe it!!! My little girl is 5 today--I really didn't think this day would come. I guess because she'll be starting school in the fall, this birthday was particularly hard on me--I'm so not ready for this! She had a great day, though. We went to Build-a-Bear, ate at the "yummy chicken place" (Pei Wei), and she had VBS tonight at Grammy's church, then presents and cake! Jack isn't quite sure about all of this, and keeps insisting that his birthday is next, and then it's his "turn to be 4"! Grammy got him a little something, too.
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLIE!!!!!!
FROM: MISS BOBBIE
Happy birthday sweet Callie~
Just wait - five is nothing. What I am thinking about now is that Morgan only has 7 years left in the home before college! We love Build-a-Bear - looks like it was a fun birthday for her!
I can't believe she is five. I can't believe Elisabeth is seven. I can't believe Beck is almost three. Where has the time gone. We are getting so old!!! Can't wait to see ya'll in the next month or so.
Post a Comment